1. The which is prepared to know the cash situation is called cash flow statement.
2. To know from where the cash comes, a statement is prepared called .
3. The statement which provides the information about cash and cash equivalents is called .
4. International accounting standards-7 relates to the preparation of
5. The main objective of IAS-7 is to provide information about the generation of and cash equivalents.
6. As per IAS-7 cash are short term highly investment.
7. The operating activities of enterprise is revenue activity.
8. dividends are not shown in cash flow statement.
9. Operating, financing and investing activities are included in .
10. IAS-7 means .