1. Share in the public limited can be legally to other.
2. A public limited company commence business when register of companies issued .
3. The memorandum of association is the of the company.
4. The unsecured debentures are called debentures.
5. Unclaimed dividend is of the company.
6. Discount on issue of shares is recorded on of balance sheet.
7. Discount on issue of share is a of loss.
8. Premium on issue of share is a profit.
9. Profit on share is called .
10. Expenses incurred on formation of company is called expenses.