Distribution of profit & loss – Fill in the blanks
2. The difference between partnership and sole proprietorship is that of .
3. The partnership is formed by a written or agreement.
4. Liability of partners in a partnership business is .
5. In absence of an agreement income sharing ratio between partners is .
6. Salary of a partner .is to be debited to income summary distribution of income.
7. Minimum number of partners in partnership business is whereas maximum is in banking business and in ordinary business.
8. Terms and conditions regarding partnership are combined in .
9. In the absence of an agreement among the partners, rules laid down in will be apllied.