1. is not required to issue prospectus.
2. The minimum number of members in private limited company is and the maximum is .
3. A public limited company must have at least directors.
4. The documents which are issued to the public with a view to invite applications for the sale of shares are .
5. The are the owners of the company.
6. The memorandum of association must contain the following five clauses a. b. c. d. e .
7. The private limited company must have the word of
as a part of its name.
8. The amount called but not paid by the share-holders is called as .
10. The shares of public limited company are .