Financial statement – Fill in the blanks
1. Statement of retained earning is also known as .
2. From the date of the company can legally earn profit.
3. Profit prior to incorporation can not be distributed as .
4. Profit earned before the issuance of certificate entitling to commence business is shown as a in the balance sheet.
5. A dividend is a distributed to the share-holders.
6. Un-claimed dividend is shown as a in the balance sheet.
7. Interim dividend ehances the of the corporation.
8. When a dividend is declared is debited.
9. Expense and evenue summary is also known as .
10. When net income is transferred to retained earnings the expenses and revenue summary is .