Issuance of shares and debenture – Fill in the blanks
1. Ordinary shares are also called as .
2. Share discount is shown as a seprate item on the side of the balance sheet.
3. Call in arrear is when any instalment is not received.
4. The credit balance of forfeited shares must appear as a separate item on the side of balance sheet.
5. Deferred shares are also called as .
6. Naked debenture is the other name of .
7. The corporation issues to raise its capital.
8. When shares are issued to promoters in consideration of their services is debited.
9. If the issued shares are under-subscribed, the deficiency is made by .
10. When bonus shares are issued, the share capital of the corporation is .